Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day

Hi everybody! I haven't wrote in a while so I thought I would say hi! We haven't been doing much. Last Wednesday, Hadley spent the night with Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Michael and all of the cousins. I think they had a grand ol time. Hadley had a lot of fun. This week was a long week and I'm glad its almost over.
This weekend, we are going to mom's house on Saturday for Father's Day. Tomorrow we are going to see my grandma and grandpa in Shawnee and Hadley is spending the night with my mom.

Tonight, Hadley gave his dad the gifts we made for him. We got him 3 little jars with candy in them, a DAD picture frame and a coupon book. He was excited to give him his gifts. We had fun making them. Here are some pictures:






Has anybody been watching "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"? If you haven't, don't. It might possibly be the most annoying show in the whole world.

Ok. I think that's it. I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment