Monday, June 29, 2009

Walmart Customer Service

So, I bought groceries after work. I got home and realized that I was short one sack. So, I got my receipt and check marked all the things I didn't have. I called Wal Mart and they told me that I could bring my receipt up there. So, we did. I got in line at 7:50. I got up to the counter at 8:00 and the guy told me that I could go get all my stuff and bring it back to the counter. So, I thought well i'll go get it and if that guy is still there maybe he will let me come up there and not have to wait in line. So, I walked all over the store and got my stuff and go back to the counter and there are 3 people in front of me and the guy I talked to was gone. At 8:10 I got back to the counter. The guy had to go through the upc codes on all the things I had and on my receipt.

Ok. Wait. The girl in front of me was returning a $50 can of baby formula.

So, at 8:20 he finally let me take my stuff and go.

I spent 30 minutes in that Wal Mart. Sometimes I strongly dislike Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment