Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Easiest Pineapple Peeler Ever

Several months ago, I started buying real pineapples because they taste so much better than the canned ones. They are much sweeter and juicier. But it is a pain in the rear to cut them up. To cut all of the rine off and all the little rivets in the pineapple. Ugh.

So, I ordered a pineapple peeler from Jennifer's Pampered Chef party. I admit I was skeptical but I wanted to give it a try. I got it like a month ago, but I just now have a pineapple so I used it tonight. You cut the ends off of both ends and set it flat on the cutting board and then you just cut through it like an apple cutter. I was amazed. So, I took a picture.


It cuts the core right out of it and cuts it in to two halves. I just chopped it up into little chunks. The only other thing I did was cut a little sliver off of the sides, because they had just a little sliver of good pineapple on there.
FYI. If you like real pineapples, this is a great investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment